Deliver More Resources, Faster
Organizations need fewer moving parts that can deliver more resources to more users. Converged infrastructure enables IT to rapidly deploy infrastructure resources while being able to lower infrastructure cost, reducing operational overhead.
Businesses now realize that architecting, planning, testing, deploying, and maintaining interoperability strains budgets and resources without adding value to the company. They want to buy, not build infrastructure and solutions. Turnkey solutions for converged infrastructure often include built-in resources like privileged user management, multi-facto authentication, password management, and more.
Your organization can also tie in programs like Office 365, Exchange, Active Directory, or Nutanix to further enhance IT security resources.
Accelerate Your Time to Market
Reduce the Cost of Deploying
Converged infrastructure reduces the time and the cost of deploying, configuring and managing hardware and software components separately and increases time to value for IT investments. It’s essential that converged systems be built on technologies that are third-platform ready: like flash, cloud-enabled, scale-out, and software-defined systems. It can modernize your data center and help you optimize and simplify your IT environment and operations. It gives you the capability to segment entire workloads on their own isolated piece of physical infrastructure.
Pair the right unified management system with the right converged platform to implement the right solution, and create an agile, future-ready infrastructure that enables you to:
- Accelerate your time-to-market with minimal downtime
- Efficiently respond to business demands and simplify administration without compromising domain-level control
- Reduce your total cost of ownership and enhance the lifetime value of your investments
- Increase ease-of-use with management features like remote management and agent-free management tools
Less Time Waste, More Innovation
Get out of the infrastructure maintenance business and focus on your primary objective—your business. Converged solutions make your IT environment simple, and elastic so you can focus on innovation.
From factory-built, pre-validated systems for mission-critical applications and mixed workloads, to hyper-converged appliances, EST Group provides an unmatched selection of converged infrastructure solutions to take your IT team to the next level, and bring products to market faster.
Customers using converged solutions realize lower costs, greater levels of utilization, and reduced downtime.
- Empower your organization with on-demand, cloud services that shrink time to market, reduce operating cost and fuel your digital transformation
- Monetize information to gain a competitive advantage with big data
- Accelerate the performance of critical workloads with flash-based technology
Faster. Safer. Smoother. Streamline Your IT
One Identity 2016 & 2018
Middle Market 50