Model More Complex Logic
Microsoft SharePoint Designer includes major improvements to the experience of designing new workflows, automating business processes, and modeling more complex business logic and process.
- Improve efficiency and boost productivity
- Increase consistency and automate repetitive tasks
- Empower users to focus on results instead of process steps
- Save time and money
- Reduce risks and build compliance into your processes
- Facilitate management visibility into organizational processes
More Advanced Solutions
The workflow features enable advanced, robust, no-code solutions including:
- A new workflow architecture
- No sacrifice to existing workflow investments
- More expressive workflows with stages that allow you to model workflow as logically grouped actions
- An improved email editor
Automating business processes in SharePoint begins with an analysis of the current process whether it is paper-based or using other tools. Then we look for ways to eliminate the manual processes. Sometimes we start with out-of-the-box workflows available in SharePoint, other times we need to create custom workflows for complex processes.