MODERNIZE YOUR DATA CENTER
Customers are asking for alternatives to the IT solutions they are getting today. Organizations need fewer moving parts that can deliver more resources to more users. Converged infrastructure enables IT to rapidly deploy infrastructure resources while reducing operational overhead. Organizations now realize that architecting, planning, testing, deploying and maintaining interoperability strains budgets and resources without adding value to the business. They want to buy, not build infrastructure and solutions.
Converged infrastructure reduces the time and the cost of deploying, configuring and managing hardware and software components separately and increases time to value for IT investments. It’s essential that converged systems be built on technologies that are third-platform ready: like flash, cloud-enabled, scale-out, and software-defined systems. It can modernize your data center and help you optimize and simplify your IT environment and operations. It gives you the capability to segment entire workloads on their own isolated piece of physical infrastructure.
Pair the right unified management system with the right converged platform to implement the right solution, and create an agile, future-ready infrastructure that enables you to:
- Accelerate your time-to-market with minimal downtime
- Efficiently respond to business demands and simplify administration without compromising domain-level control
- Reduce your total cost of ownership and enhance the lifetime value of your investments
- Increase ease-of-use with management features like remote management and agent free management tools
In the past, the primary rationale was to increase utilization and reduce operational. While those benefits are still relevant, companies are expanding their strategic rationale because converged infrastructure also provides significant benefits in terms of agility and time to market.
SPEND LESS TIME ON IT MANAGEMENT, AND MORE ON INNOVATION
Get out of the infrastructure maintenance business and focus on your primary objective—your business. Converged solutions make your IT environment simple, and elastic so you can focus on innovation.
From factory-built, pre-validated systems for mission-critical applications and mixed workloads, to hyper-converged appliances, EST utilizes the VCE Converged Infrastructure portfolio to provide an unmatched selection of converged infrastructure solutions to take your IT team to the next level, and bring products to market faster.
Customers using converged solutions like VCE’s Vblock Systems (Vblock) realize lower costs, greater levels of utilization, and reduced downtime.
- Empower your organization with on-demand, cloud services that shrink time to market, reduce operating cost and fuel your digital transformation
- Monetize information to gain a competitive advantage with big data
- Accelerate the performance of critical workloads with flash based technology